Wednesday, October 26, 2011

     Hi! This is my first time creating a blog, so forgive me if I make any mistakes. I thought creating a blog will help my aspiring journalism career. I will be graduating in May and hope to attend Louisiana College next fall. I plan on majoring in journalism. Hopefully this blog will help improve my writing ability.
    
     Tonight, will be my youth pastor's last wedneday with the youth at my church. I know many of friends and I are sas about his departure, but God is working in his life and calling him to a new church. So lets all pray his new job will work out for him.

Jeremiah 29:11 " 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
I hope everyone one of you has a great day....... bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment